What information will we collect about you?
Pay360 by Capita will also collect data about use of this website but this data is collective for generic purposes and is not used to identify individual activity so you will not be contacted if you merely visit the site.
Registering or enquiring about services?
Pay360 by Capita will collect the information that you submit to us using the contact details on this website and any other applications that may exist on this website.
How will Pay360 by Capita use the information it collect about you?
Pay360 by Capita may do the following with your personal information:
- record and monitor your use of this website and or the Merchant Extranet for internal purposes which may include analysis of usage, measurement of website performance and generation of marketing reports;
- if requested or if you consent to market our products and services to you in the future and this may involve contacting you using the contact details you give us; and
- transfer it to our international offices and branches and/or allow the information to be accessed by personnel outside the EEA as well as within it (you should be aware that in territories outside the EEA laws and practices relating to the protection of personal data are likely to be different and in some cases may be weaker than those within the EEA).
When payment processing services are provided to you the payment processing services include the use of international payment networks, systems, schemes and payment services. In providing services to you personal data and Transaction data submitted to us by you may be transferred outside the EEA and disclosed to these payment networks, systems, schemes, scheme members and payment services.
Only proceed with your application if you consent to such transfers. Unfortunately, Pay360 by Capita is unable to offer payment processing services unless such transfers are agreed by you.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except as detailed herein or where a government, regulatory body, investigatory body, fraud prevention organisation or the law requires or allows us to disclose your personal information.
In using our payment processing service you agree that Pay360 by Capita may use information relating to you and your business (including personal data):
- in relation to providing the Services;
- to conduct searches via credit reference agencies in relation to your creditworthiness; and/or
- to disclose information relating to you to third parties to assist in fraud or criminal detection, investigation or prevention;
- to disclose information (including personal data) to third parties for the purpose of providing acquiring services to you either now or at some point in the future;
- to disclose information to any Scheme, Acquirer and or E-money Issuer;
- to disclose information to third parties providing services to Pay360 by Capita.
- to disclose information (including personal data) to third parties with the view to you being provided with information in relation to other products and or services that may be of interest to you (Third Party Marketing).
- to disclose information (including personal data) to third parties for the purpose of research and development of Pay360 by Capita products (Research).
If you do not wish to be contacted for Third Party Marketing and or Research purposes, please notify Pay360 by Capita at 17 Rochester Row, London, SW1P 1JB or email email@example.com. or click the “do not accept” to marketing during the registration process.
Updating and accessing your information
If you wish to update or amend the information which Pay360 by Capita may hold about you or wish Pay360 by Capita to cease using your data please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you may write to us at: Pay360 Limited owned by Capita Holdings Limited, 17 Rochester Row, London, SW1P 1JB.
You have a right under the Data Protection Act 1998 to access the information Pay360 by Capita may hold about you, subject to certain conditions. If you wish to make an application to access this information please contact us email@example.com. Alternatively you may write to us at: Pay360 Limited owned by Capita Holdings Limited, 17 Rochester Row, London, SW1P 1JB.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of all matters arising in connection herewith.
Pay360 by Capita has not reviewed, is not responsible for, and accepts no liability in respect of, any information or opinion contained on any other website.
If you wish to purchase services from us you must comply with our Acceptable Use Policy
Cookies are small data files that Pay360 by Capita may transfer to your computer's hard disk. They are primarily used to store information about your preferences and other information which you may need when you visit a website, helping to avoid the need to re-enter data. Cookies can also be used to record how you use a website.
Most web browsers accept cookies automatically, but you do not have to accept cookies as your web browser may allow you to turn off this feature. Please note, by rejecting some cookies you may find that some parts of the website do not function as they should and or you may be unable to access certain Pay360 by Capita services.
Pay360 by Capita cookies and how to reject cookies?
Third Party Cookies on Pay360 by Capita website
Please note that during your visits to Pay360 by Capita websites you may notice some cookies that are not related to Pay360 by Capita or Pay360 by Capita's contractors. When you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, YouTube or Flickr, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. Pay360 by Capita does not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the third party websites for more information about these.